I always enjoyed the cable show "Dream On" because I was raised with the idiot-box as a baby sitter. My family took me to drive-ins even when I was likely too young for the movie. "Phantasm" before the age of 12.
I have a great love of kids programming from the 70s. Obscure programming in general. (I just sold my "Pink Lady and Jeff" DVD set because in retrospect it really was THAT bad.)
One of my copious undergraduate majors was Film and Video production. So, I know just enough to be dangerous to myself and others.
I wish this site was more active so I could answer more than I ask. Right now I tend to try to find an "Identify this" at least twice a month.
Top Network Posts
- 20What are some ways to teach a child how to spit (after brushing their teeth)?
- 19Naming after the living. Why is it considered bad?
- 19What would have to happen to merge the Spider-man franchise and the Avengers franchise?
- 15What is the best way to evaluate a daycare?
- 14How to get a child to stop pretending to choke on foods he doesn't want to eat?
- 13Does the movie featured in this Mike and the Mechanics music video exist?
- 12Dolores Umbridge: Misguided or Sinister?
- View more network posts →