Experimental nuclear and particle physicist. These days I'm teaching, but I've spent a lot of time on nucleon structure in fixed target electron scattering and neutrino oscillations using reactors and beam sources.
Been reading Zemansky & Dittman's book on thermodynamics recently. Quote: ``The concept of temperature is rich in interpretations and levels of abstraction.'' Nice.
Top Network Posts
- 825How can I replace a newline (\n) using sed?
- 192How can the Linux kernel compile itself?
- 188How to make SIMPLE C++ Makefile?
- 185Static linking vs dynamic linking
- 134How to detect if my shell script is running through a pipe?
- 120Breadth First Vs Depth First
- 115The Many Memes of Meta
- View more network posts →