Just a humble developer. :-)
Tools I use:
- RubyMine - an IDE for ruby tech. Every two years or so I attempt to migrate to vim, but keep coming back to rubymine every time. Its refactoring/navigation capabilities are unmatched.
- Harvest for time tracking and client invoicing. Tried many programs of this kind, settled on this one. You can get $10 bonus by using my referral link.
- flux for saving my eyes in the evening.
- PathFinder - this is what OS X Finder should be like.
- Monosnap - for quickly sharing screenshots and drawing arrows on them.
- Pomodoro Timer - for managing my attention and concentration. (What is Pomodoro Technique?)
Top Network Posts
- 591Pretty print in MongoDB shell as default
- 248Rails: select unique values from a column
- 137Converting string from snake_case to CamelCase in Ruby
- 95MySQL - check if table exists without using "select from"
- 91Inheriting class methods from mixins
- 88Ruby: divisible by 4
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.