I have a Bachelor of Science in Applied Geoinformatics (Computer Science, Information Systems, GIS and Environmental Studies). Currently the GIS Analyst at Vodacom (Vodafone's South African partner), after a few years as a Systems GIS Consultant at Aurecon (multinational engineering company) and a year as a GIS Intern at the local municipality.
I have always had a passion for computers and geography, so studying and working in the Geoinformatics field has given me the best of both worlds.
My questions/answers will be written in South African (UK) English - please do not "correct" my spelling.
Top Network Posts
- 13Using web mapping and geocoding to track genealogical data
- 13Tracking family names and migration patterns using GIS
- 12How to increase the display performance of Bing basemaps in ArcMap?
- 11Adding GPX files into Arcmap?
- 9How to determine the date of the Bing imagery for an area?
- 9Breaking apart a polygon layer by unique values, creating many new layers
- 8How to remove Media Center from Windows 8
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.