Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner & Certified Scrum Developer. Hands-on software architect with broad experience in all aspects of object oriented analysis and design, mainly focused on financial domains. Direct experience with Java EE development and RUP on a large project. Interested in domain-driven design as well as technical issues regarding their implementation in critical software for large companies. Knowledgeable about legal issues surrounding IT misuse according to Argentine legislation. Knowledgeable about Project Management (PMBOK 4th edition). Knowledgeable about agile development. Direct experience applying XP practices on small teams and Scrum in larger teams. Interested in Android development. Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentational. Currently coaching teams in order to facilitate Scrum adoption and collaborating in a large technological platform migration projects.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (patterns, doman-driven design)
- Architecture best practices
- Java technology
- Web usability
More info about me (only in spanish by now): http://www.zapsens.com/blog/el-autor/
Top network posts
- 55Did Philip Dick watch Blade Runner before his death?
- 28Why does J. J. Abrams like to insert the number 47 into his movies?
- 27How to write a Java program which can extract a JAR file and store its data in specified directory (location)?
- 23Want an eclipse java project to run ant build files automatically
- 22The constructor Date(...) is deprecated. What does it mean? (Java)
- 22Getting Class type from String
- 20How to run a task daily from Java?
- View more network posts →