Author of "The Tooth Hurts" (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00UZM2VXC).
Ted has been experiencing a lot of toothache just recently, specifically when he wakes up every morning.
Oddly, the pain appears to be in a completely different tooth each day.
Meanwhile, Ted's dentist, Dr. Landowska, appears to have spent an absolute fortune on vastly improving his crumbling dental surgery and is acting very, very suspiciously indeed.
And what has salt got to do with anything?
A fast-paced fantasy comedy short story from M.Y. David
Top Network Posts
- 13Writing Multiple Novels Simultaneously
- 11CSS - Make Content Appear Beneath a Fixed DIV Element
- 10A* Search Algorithm
- 9Why did The Hulk punch Thor while fighting the Chitauri?
- 8Microsoft Word 2010 - Conditional Formatting
- 8CSS - Apply Opacity to Element but NOT To Text Within The Element
- 8Euclidean & Manhattan Distance
- View more network posts →