Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
1 year ago
Oscar Topic Challenge Part II: The Academy Awards and their workings
ends in 22 hours
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- Replace elements in matrix to make it symmetric using automated procedure
- What does "hold someone by the arm" mean?
- Non-Forcing and Independence
- How to determine if a new lens is a subpar copy?
- Would it be acceptable to occasionally sleep at the lab?
- How can I code for multiple versions of php in the same file without error?
- Sierpinskified Code
- How do you solve this calculus problem?
- with a cotton-candy view of their own religion
- How can one find the area of the blue shaded region?
- Drawing a series of graphs receding into the page; TikZ
- Is "password knocking" a good idea?
- Problems with big open complexity gaps
- Should you pick a baby up everytime it cries?
- Iterating over a list, in a functional way
- Could plants spread their seed to other planets?
- Will a credit card issuer cancel an account if it never incurs interest?
- Why do we refer to a "model view" matrix and not a "viewprojection" matrix?
- Traveling in Europe Solo - 18 years old. Feasible?
- What is the morpheme that marks a question called?
- Coloring a node after its creation
- Which colour is "rosinfarben"?
- Where do you park this thing?
- What should I do if I uploaded my manuscript in arxiv and plan to pass it on a peer reviewed journal?