Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
1 year ago
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- How does the L-stability or A-stability of a scheme reflect on its ability to preserve an invariant?
- Evolution of "Hello World!" (testing new type of challenge)
- Is it fair for me to drink caffeine during tests?
- Did Tolkien give Thranduil his name?
- Help with expr and variables
- the sound of rotating helicopter blades
- Why does Yoda mourn the Jedi after order 66 is executed?
- Experiment with pull up/down resistors gives unexpected results
- Is a secondary TM sufficient to detect all loops?
- How to report vulnerabilities without being regarded as a hacker?
- How to increase the value of a number to the next multiple of 10, 100, 1000, 10,000 and so on
- Beginner number guessing game in Java
- Can we 'beam' energy from the moon?
- Very elementary proof of that Euler's totient function is multiplicative
- How does server get notified about the http request?
- Under what circumstances would a professor be offended at students taping or recording his or her lecture?
- Why are a motorcycle's front brakes more effective than back?
- Custom matrix class
- Why is GLM different than an LM with transformed variable
- Why are leaderboards often seperated between platforms?
- Is there a cure for Ebola?
- Why does Frodo cry "O Elbereth! Gilthoniel!" at Weathertop?
- I was caught cheating on an exam, how can I minimize the damage?
- Proving the divergence of a series through a better method