Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
2 years ago
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- Distance traveled by a water jet
- Evaluating Dotty Strings
- Heathrow to Oxford without going through London
- How did S.H.I.E.L.D. arrange this?
- How to shorten switch case block converting a number to a month name?
- Evolutionary distance between Canidae, Felidae, and Rodentia
- What's the best way to organize small textures in OpenGL?
- Can I represent groups geometrically?
- Math game with 'hard' and easy questions
- Overlap between two normal pdfs
- Should I warn my players when they're about to do something stupid?
- Can someone explain 4th dimensional objects?
- "Almost-finished" versus "almost finished"
- Is there a well-defined notion of measure zero on topological manifolds?
- Mass Spectrum and Molecular Ion peaks
- What's the name of the book where a girl is built into a spacecraft?
- Sum numbers in region
- Why can't you work backwards with public key to decrypt a message?
- Shifty XORyption
- Grading term papers and reports written by non-native speakers
- Curfew - Is walking on the street in Tokyo legal after 11.00 pm if you're under 18?
- Straighten Camera in Blender
- Partial fractions - different results when done in steps than not
- Did Edgar Allan Poe predict a shipwreck?