Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
2 years ago
Monthly Answer Challenge: Solve old unanswered questions!
ends in 7 days
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- Terminal 'incognito mode'?
- Implementing OOP in this Java word count program
- Magic cutting squares with given sum
- Am I under leveled?
- John Nash's Legacy
- Why is a static method considered a method?
- Store a filename in a variable minus the extension
- Is there a reason to believe that programming languages are going to converge?
- Are PhD students allowed to extend their graduate studies to have a better chance at an academic job?
- What does "apt-get install !!" do and how to make it work?
- How can I format badly corrupted hard disk?
- understanding a mathematica equation
- Why is the shadow of a wind turbine a bit slow at first then very quickly, etc. and not equivalent to the wings?
- How does the EMH hold onto a phaser while having bullets go through him?
- Altimeter reading relative to aircraft
- What is a word for what gladiators do?
- Why does TLS do Authenticate-then-Encrypt instead of Encrypt-then-Authenticate?
- Why are there two spellings of "heteroskedastic" or "heteroscedastic"?
- Fields of arbitrary cardinality
- How can I make FilledCurve smoother?
- Should I include independently derived but not novel results in my thesis?
- Black wants to go first!
- My 13-year-old son made a foolish and wasteful donation. How can I teach him he was wrong?
- Is it reasonable to ask for an employer to pay off a student loan, and take a pay cut to compensate?