Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
1 year ago
Topic Challenge: Johnny Depp and his films
ends in 5 days
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- Are there rules to determine whether a musician's title will end with “-er” or “-ist”?
- How easy/hard is it to backpack to Taiwan knowing only English?
- "We missed the bus, which made us late for school" - erroneous use of "which"?
- To find the total no. of six digit numbers that can be formed having property that every succeeding digit is greater than preceding digit.
- What do you call something that causes fear"
- Should I share my horrible software?
- Is the 'finally' portion of a 'try ... catch ... finally' construct even necessary?
- Why isn't color burn working on a layer style in Photoshop?
- Localising OptionValues
- What does "the brass" mean, exactly, in military context?
- Why does the SpaceX reusable launcher use vertical rather than horizontal landing?
- 6 pin motherboard power connector?
- The Jigsaw Code Puzzle
- (Where) Does this "sleeper" cinema exist?
- Are passwords comprised of key sequences on a keyboard any less secure than the same characters but jumbled up?
- What is the easiest way to open the folder containing the current file by the default explorer of the OS?
- How do I turn down an offer, If I have already sign an agreement?
- Users with Google's IP address. How is it possible?
- Why doesn't fluorescent lamp produce shadows?
- Why did this Cirrus deploy the parachute while ditching over Pacific Ocean?
- Is there a notation for being a finite subset?
- How to use grep and cut in script to obtain website URLs from an HTML file
- Is this a good pattern: replacing a long function with a series of lambdas?
- Can Dispel Magic be Readied?