Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
1 year ago
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- The daily job routine of the machine learning scientist?
- "Do Not Disturb" tags in hotels, how can they be improved?
- Why is paying mortgage interest considered by some to be beneficial?
- Battery Ampere-hour rating vs Battery Amps (not an experienced user)
- Open a local copy of Force.com project using MavensMate in ST3
- Hierarchical k-ary tree in C without relying on RAM
- How can I suppress the space between generated arguments during brace expansion?
- I was honest about wasting time: can this harm my job?
- Why didn't they use the invisibility cloak while on time travel?
- What is the difference between "do you like" and "would you like"?
- Is there a way to recreate the typical Red/Blue-Postereffect using Mathematica?
- What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- Is immutability very worthwhile when there is no concurrency?
- Which is faster: while(1) or while(2)?
- Make a circle illusion animation
- Are these quotes by Malcom X, Albert Einstein, Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Gandhi, about the Israeli–Palestinian conflict correct?
- What can be done to prevent people from leaving their ringing cell phones on their desks?
- While publishing a page, publish all dynamic components associated with the page
- Why is a constructor necessary in a const member struct?
- How to optimize and clarify nested list appending
- Should temporary code be put under version control and how?
- What does su - `whoami` command do?
- Fourier Transform of Poisson Equation
- Paypal.com SSL certificate invalid, issued to BitPay.com