Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
1 year ago
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- Adjusting the size of round parenthesis in an equation
- Walk up and talk to random people at academic conferences - is that appropriate?
- Do I have to peel Red Potatoes before baking them?
- Why would you use a void pointer in this code?
- Fredhopper is not indexing sucessfully published DCPs
- What does it mean when physical theories are inconsistent?
- What does the ⌧ button do?
- GLONASS and GPS satellite usage simultaneously by Positioning Modules
- What do you see when your eyes are closed?
- Using grep in a if-else statement
- Why is the shape of lightning or an electric spark a zig-zag line?
- Should I pull out of a job running before they offer it to me?
- How immortal is everyone in the film In Time?
- Are Free! and Haikyu!! related?
- Foreach within Foreach loop - is this code poor form?
- Is Pyrene Aromatic?
- What justification can you give for the fact that "most ODEs do not have an explicit solution"?
- Why does an aircraft leave a white smoke trail?
- Improvise a Hardware Random-Number Generator
- Strong desire to serve/ordain
- What is the difference between robbing and stealing?
- Land use data in Nigeria
- Does Google filter on auto suggestion to avoid causing offence?
- Acquiring a Camp Site at the Everest Base Camp