Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
1 year ago
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- Why do some companies not give minor benefits to employees?
- How to change to last modified directory in current directory
- Replacing lines containing a pattern with sed
- Why can enum implementations not access private fields in the enum class
- Choosing between .bashrc, .profile, .bash_profile, etc
- Why do op-amps keep amplifying?
- Could Khal Drogo's Khalasar really have defeated the Iron Throne?
- Reducing the salary after job offer?
- What is an official collection of laws/books/etc. called?
- Exact value of expression
- Ask how to pronounce advisor's last name?
- How to number the letters of a sentence?
- Write the whole of the holed using the unholed
- How to tell TikZ to first compute and then display a variable?
- Inserting 1 line into my SQL database
- Caveman Duels (or: Me poke you with sharp stick)
- Horizontal alignment of equation and text
- Curved cylinders in Tikz
- Do +1/+1 counters accumulate?
- Examples of "Non-Logical Theorems" Proven by Logic
- Does using std::array<T, N> lead to code bloat?
- Can anyone identify the manufacturer of this golden lens?
- Generally speaking, is it better to make all the functional parts or get UI working first - or a mix of the two?
- Automatic calling system: "Press star" or "Press asterisk"?