Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
1 year ago
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- How to write Morse code into Plot Dashing?
- Search for an user name in file and output the user's phone number
- Lollipop's Trusted Face can be bypassed by camera
- Standard for paying an employee when the last two days of notice are a holiday
- Is there a mention of the Oral Torah in the Written Torah?
- Man-hour vs. person-hour? Is the former now considered politically incorrect?
- Why aren't the zombies decomposed after all this time?
- How can I see currency exchange rates?
- Determining whether two scrambled strings are equivalent
- How to capture command line input into logfile and execute it at the same time?
- Root cannot change file permission or ownership
- Is it professional to correct misspellings of my name?
- When can ZFC be said to be "born"?
- Using Vieta's Formulas to find expression involving polynomial roots
- Zero - G fire visuals and Oxygen consumption
- What is the science-fiction tradition of flying cars having their wheels turned sideways?
- Monty Hall Problem with Five Doors
- GUID foldername on Windows Server 2008 R2
- Groups with a unique composition series
- Question about 1 on 1 on 1
- If a gas giant is far enough away from a sun will it freeze solid?
- Say Hello to the Pioneers of Computer Science
- Can you jump out of a crashing plane just before impact to improve your chance of surviving?
- How do residuals relate to the underlying disturbances?