Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
1 year ago
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- Sort characters by darkness
- Why should I use a pointer rather than the object itself?
- Output an image of your source code (not-quite-a-Quine)
- How to tell an over-confident student they still have a lot to learn?
- Explaining the difference between computer science and computer literacy
- Is it dangerous to go to the USA as a Russian now?
- Using fancyhdr in titlepage using Report Class
- Is there a practical point in learning foreign words while travelling?
- Why can't an overloaded Counterflux beat Pyromancer Ascension?
- Should professors intervene if a student is wearing offensive clothing in their classroom?
- What the heck is a lambic?
- Does Courser of the Kruphix's ability play mutliple land cards?
- The formula for finding the percentage of isotopes in an element's atomic weight?
- How to edit files in /usr/bin?
- How a half-life works
- variation of the binomial theorem
- Prime number generator exercise
- Al Gore won't leave me alone. How do I unfriend someone on Facebook?
- Repeat a command every x interval of time?
- Are there forces which do not involve a change in momentum?
- Dark spot under cockpit on A-10s
- how can I measure / prevent clock drift?
- Has technological progress stopped or reached a peak in the Star Wars universe?
- Why do we use so complicated notation?