Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
2 years ago
Topic Challenge: The Hunger Games
ends in 7 days
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- What was the first story set in or about Middle Earth that J.R.R. Tolkien wrote?
- A word of sudden and shocking realization
- Military personnel funds transfer scam
- C# Array Initialisation
- Is Honesty always the best policy? What could go wrong if a society valued honesty over every other virtue?
- C++ Get/Set accessors - how do I avoid typing repetitive code?
- Why are the three component LEDs in an RGB LED so unbalanced?
- Count the divisors of a number
- Why can I only read 1024 bytes at a time with ObjectInputStream?
- use of interrogatives in the clause
- Optimization on Sieve of Eratosthenes using vector<bool>
- How strong must wind gusts be to prevent landings and takeoffs?
- Why do people sometimes put authors with equal contribution in non-alphabetical order?
- How to determine the weight/worth ratio of materials?
- A student in my course does well on exams, but doesn't do the homework: Go easy on them, or make them "pay the price?"
- Reverse and square
- Word for damage that isn't serious, mostly visual and not hindering the function of the thing
- How do you roll for an Animal Companion?
- What is unit slotting?
- Smiling at aliens - bad idea?
- N Slab Slanted Slash Cake
- The mysterious card in the middle
- Being an academic far from the action
- How do you phonetically pronounce all of the German note names?