Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
1 year ago
Topic Challenge: The Hobbit & The Lord of the Rings
ends in 4 days
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- What is the best way to store fruit in bulk to make smoothies?
- Any reasons to have an abstract class with every method in the class defined?
- Select a particular rules out of a list
- How to sort an array of objects containing null elements?
- Can conversion be revoked?
- Extracting the classpath entries from a jar file's manifest
- What advantages would bovines have over horses when used as cavalry?
- If Sauron was Morgoth's most trusted lieutenant, why did everyone take his rings?
- Did Greece really issue bonds to investors yielding 42% interest?
- In Pathfinder can spells target invisible opponents?
- Should I offer to pay (some of) the travel cost from the UK to the US for an interview?
- How to define "or" logically
- Why don't we have a theory of everything?
- Every invertible linear transformation can be perturbed a bit without destroying invertbility, Neumann series
- In Windows 8.1, is there a way ensure a process is not the first to get killed when running out of RAM?
- useradd not encrypting passwords in /etc/shadow
- "Runaway argument?" error with \NewEnviron
- Is it possible to put a GUI to more than just TTY7?
- Reverse indentation
- What are some applications of elementary linear algebra outside of math?
- Is it possible the person sitting across from me at Starbucks was trying to hack my laptop?
- Paint.NET alternative for Mac OS X
- What is the best order to watch LotR/Hobbit franchise?
- Egg yolk sizes changed over the years?