Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
2 years ago
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- We all use mathematical induction to prove results, but is there a proof of mathematical induction itself?
- Advanced Differential Geometry Textbook
- Can simply decompressing a JPEG image be an exploit?
- Why are only X men called mutants?
- What peril did Boromir escape from?
- The meaning of 0% and 100% as opposed to other percentages?
- Getting a scrabble score from a word
- "Nothing" interpreter/compiler
- Erlang Process vs Java Thread
- Dennis, Doorknob, Martin Büttner, Chris Jester-Young - Pizzeria!
- What's the best practice way to test whether parameter is empty?
- Gravitation Potential Energy
- Air travel with white powder in little transparent bag
- A player constantly uses his mobile phone during our games session
- How do priorities work on task-manager and when should/n't I set this?
- If Rebirth is not taken literally then why seek Enlightenment?
- How do I report a 95% CI in a one sample t test?
- Why are the "Undo" and "Redo" arrow icons commonly round?
- Who introduced nondeterministic computation?
- How to identify terminated Windows process if I still have its PID?
- Java - Thread : Strange Thread behavior associated with System.out
- ¿Cómo se dice "flyer" en castellano?
- How can a society deal with berserkers?
- How does Windows know if a program is not responding?