Do note that I did not cross-post the questions I asked, but I did ask a variation of this question on the Sci-Fi meta.
2 years ago
Topic Challenge: TV-shows inspired by films
ends in 8 days
3If I see a good question on another site should I ask here to create a better catalogue of questions?
- What is a Futaki invariant, what is the intuition behind it, and why is it important?
- What are fun elementary subjects in probability?
- Where are Title, Author and Date?
- What font does Windows use in dialog boxes?
- Single word for "Someone who's in on a secret"
- Why is Snow a 'President' in the Hunger Games?
- People sit in front of TV to discuss the deaths they caused
- Upgoat or Downgoat?
- How many words of power did I shout?
- Simple calculator with classes in C++
- Joomla 2.5 How To show Smart Search results on their own page
- What is the "About the Author" blurb in Shadows of the Empire supposed to say?
- What happens if the US Supreme Court ties 4-4?
- Do researchers receive no income from revenues arising from their published papers?
- Seeking out guidance from a Professor at another institute during PhD
- Creating a new Normal template in ArcCatalog?
- What’s the right character for an apostrophe?
- Pay off car loan entirely or leave $1 until the end of the loan period?
- plotting all solutions of differential equations for many parameters
- Elementary congruences and L-functions
- Refusing to cite paywalled papers
- How to deal with a nosy fellow graduate student?
- Should I regard openstack cloud servers as just another type of virtualization?
- What is the shape of the focal plane?